Thursday, August 30, 2012

Boxes are packed

Happy Thursday ,

Hope everyone is having a wonderful week so far and the storms stayed away .

It's going to be a very busy a week here Were moving and the boxes are packed and ready to be loaded ,its been hard having all my craft stuff boxed up and not being able to play for the last week, I have so much to do once I get them to our new place but I'm so excited, since we don' t use a formal dinning room I'm going to turn that into my office so I will have so much more space to work and leave stuff out when I'm working on it so now I've got to come up with some cleaver ideals to keep everything hidden away since there won't be a closet to put it all in but my brain is thinking of so many things to do , my Dh is having a heart attack at the ideal of me painting our china cabnet so I may have to work around that for now but I'm thinking it could be some great storage.

Hope you all have a Happy Weekend and the next time I see  you I'll be in our new home !

Big Hugs ,
Liz

4 comments:

Payne Holler Cards said...

how exciting - but if you think of the "whole" picture of what needs to be done..too overwhelming (-:
enjoy the move and the blessing of a new home!
hugs
Linda

Jacquel said...

How exciting! I hope you have a nice move & can't wait to *see* you in your new space!

Darlene said...

Blessings and prayers for a safe journey! Keep us updated in C.O.F. thread on SCS.

Liz Williams said...

Good luck on your move!!! Hope everything goes smoothly.