Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Engagement card


Good Morning Blog land, such a wonderful day!!!
Today I want to share with you an Engagement card I made for someone very special.
I used Cuttlebug embossing folder for the background, spellbinder's for my cut out and used pop dots make it stand out, this cute owl stamp I've had for years from stampendous , some white ribbon from my stash ( if you hate when you cut your ribbon and it frays check out "fray check" from Joann's it is awesome and makes your ribbon so clean.) I then added a double hung heart from my stash with some wire . for the inside I embossed the same color as my background and wrote a wish for the Happy Couple.

Hope you all have a Wonderful Day filled with Sunshine , Smiles and Love

Hugs
Liz

5 comments:

MiamiKel said...

Very sweet!!

Carolina Little said...

Liz, how cute is this image!!!. Very pretty card!!!

JD said...

This card is adorable...Thank you for the nice comments you left on my blog...Hope you have a good day.

Carol said...

This is just TOO cute! Love that image and your embossing just makes everything pop.

Payne Holler Cards said...

Ohhhhhhh do cute! Love your image (-: