Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Crafters of Faith

Footprints Prayer




Today our hostess was unable to be with us so were holding off on our scheduled card , We love you Jackie and miss you.


Today for our Crafters of Faith group I am posting this card. I need a card for a young man who needed some comfort as he goes though some rough times in life. I often look upon this Prayer when I want to let someone know how much they mean and that they are not alone in their journeys.
.
I made it simple because I did not want to take away from the prayer,
I used a brass stencil I had of some baby feet  to emboss to look like feet walking on the sand.
                 Remember we are never alone in our travels though life, God is always walking with us .



                                                    May you always know God's Love

2 comments:

Melina said...

I love the shape of this and the footprints....so pretty! :)

Ana Carolina Little said...

Liz, this is adorable!!!. Love your embossing idea for this prayer!!!