Sunday, January 22, 2012

New blog

Hi ladies, Welcome to my new blog, Here I hope to grow with each and everyone of you & learn new things .
I've reposted yesterday min challenge so as to keep everything on one blog.
Have a wonderful day and may God bless everyone and keep them safe. Liz
 
Hi Ladies today I'm feeling very blessed ,
For our mini challenge with Faith based Blogging Crafty Group I was given Black, Blue & Gray . I decided to do a card for next month.


I used Sizzix dots to emboss the black paper and sizzix hearts & vines to emboss the blue paper, I used copic peacock blue ( B06) for my dots on Mr. Iguana. The stamps are from Stampendous that I've had for years. I used some ribbon I had in my stash along with some blue buttons. I used pop dots to give it some depth.


No comments: